- This event has passed.
Cotswold Way Challenge
Saturday, June 26, 2021 – Sunday, June 27, 2021 BST
Cotswold Way Challenge…Walk, Jog, or Run it
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge-with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Cirencester, as 2000 adventurers set out on 100km looped route of footpaths & trails–most walking but many jogging and running.
Whether you’re a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure with half and quarter distance options also there’s a challenge here for everyone. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line-where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM ‘DAYLIGHT’ OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE-24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG-SET A NEW GOAL
- HALFWAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T-SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship–you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding–pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund–you pay the full cost of the event place-fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices – CLICK HERE!
For full details of the Cotswold Way Challenge – CLICK HERE!
To register, please contact Laura on 01663 795 055 or email us.