- This event has passed.
Isle of Wight Challenge
Saturday, July 10, 2021 – Sunday, July 11, 2021 BST
Isle of Wight Challenge 10th – 11th July 2021…Walk, Jog, or Run it
Great challenges need great settings-and none are better than the Island’s coastal path. 2,000 adventurers will take on the Isle of Wight in July 2021-and go all out to push themselves further.
It’s anticlockwise around the Island, down past the Needles & the Southern cliffs to Chale at halfway–and for Full Island challengers it’s on to historic Ventnor & Bembridge and back to our welcome base-camp after an epic 106 km journey. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter Island options also there’s an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 106KM FULL ISLAND CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 106KM ‘DAYLIGHT’ OPTION
- HALF & QUARTER ISLAND OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE-24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG-SET A NEW GOAL
- CAMPING PACKAGES
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T-SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 4 UTMB POINTs AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship–you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding–pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund–you pay the full cost of the event place-fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices – CLICK HERE!
For full details of the Isle of Wight Challenge – CLICK HERE!
To register, please contact Laura on 01663 795 055 or email us.