Lake District Challenge
Saturday, June 12, 2021 @ 09:30 – Sunday, June 13, 2021 @ 17:00 London
New for 2021 – Walk, Jog, or Run the Lake District Challenge and take on England’s finest countryside at your pace. Test yourself on a fantastic Ultra Challenge – suitable for all experience levels – and you’ll get the best support & hospitality all the way.
Our Challenge Base Camp is in Kendal. From there it’s a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills, Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves – with some stunning views enroute – before a huge welcome and celebration back at Base Camp after a momentous journey.
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
To register for this event contact Laura on 01663 795055 or email email@example.com