- This event has passed.
London 2 Brighton Challenge
Saturday, May 29, 2021 – Sunday, May 30, 2021 BST
London 2 Brighton Challenge 29th – 30th May 2021…Walk, Jog, or Run it
2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages will take on a classic capital to coast route, testing their grit over the BankHoliday weekend. Most will Walk, but many will Jog or Run the full 100km, and with half & quarter distance options, there’s a challenge for everyone.
A Richmond start by the Thames-then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over theSouth Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes into view.
Join as a Team or Individual:
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM ‘DAYLIGHT’ OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE-24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG-SET A NEW GOAL
- HALFWAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTEMEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUNDMEDAL, T-SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship–you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding–pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund–you pay the full cost of the event place-fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices – CLICK HERE!
For full details of the London 2 Brighton Challenge – CLICK HERE!
To register, please contact Laura on 01663 795 055 or email us.