- This event has passed.
South Coast Challenge
4 September @ 09:00 – 5 September @ 17:00 London
Take on some of England’s finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or a Run! An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil’s Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey.
You will get full support and hospitality all the way from our team – and with half and quarter distance options also – there’s a challenge here for everyone!
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
To register for this event contact Laura on 01663 795 055 or email email@example.com