- This event has passed.
South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge
Saturday, July 24, 2021 – Sunday, July 25, 2021 BST
South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge, 24th – 25th July 2021…Walk, Jog, or Run it
Take on this new challenge for 2021-across England’s South West Peninsular. It’s100km from Minehead in Somerset on the south bank of the Bristol Channel, down to seaside Dawlish on the southern coast of Devon, with some ups & downs of Exmoor and the meandering Exe Valley in between. You’ll get full support all the way with marquee rest stops free food & drink, and a huge welcome & celebration at the finish line after an amazing journey. With half and ‘quarter’ distance options also there’s a South West Challenge for all!
Push yourself further-100kmFull Challenge, with Half &Quarter options also available.
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops-free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T-shirt, a glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace-24 hours+
- Run or Jog-set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge-Your Way!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship–you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding–pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund–you pay the full cost of the event place-fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices – CLICK HERE!
For full details of the South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge – CLICK HERE!
To register, please contact Laura on 01663 795 055 or email us.