Burning Nights CRPS Support is a UK national charity dedicated to raising awareness of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
DONATE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NSPCASHT
    Participant

Dear All

I would like to make you aware of a research project I am undertaking as part of my Health Psychology MSc at Liverpool John Moores University.

The online based study aims to explore time perspective in individuals diagnosed with a chronic pain condition and how this is associated with factors affecting management of chronic pain conditions.

The study has been approved by the ethics committee at the University. If you are interested in participating in this survey you can access this via the link below:

https://ljmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/timechronicpain

If you are able to spare the time to complete this survey this would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
    Claire Ashton

Hi Claire,

Our Newsletter went out today with your study included in it, I do hope you get some results from it. I will be putting it out again over the next week on Social Media.

Good Luck with your thesis and MSc!

NSPCASHT
    Participant

Hi Victoria

Many thanks for your support. Seems to be going well so far. Thank you to anyone who has taken the time out to complete this , much appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Claire Ashton

PoppyToms

I’ll have a look and do the survey also if it’s still valid?

PoppyToms

Sorry just realised this was 2015! 🙈😏😂 hope it went well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please Show Your Support

Our team is working tirelessly to provide you with up to date information about coronavirus. Record numbers of people now need our support. Our help and advice are only possible thanks to donations from people like you. If you can, please donate now.

Accessibility