Burning Nights CRPS Support is a UK national charity dedicated to raising awareness of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
DONATE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RFT
    Participant

Hi, I have had CRPS for about 12 years following surgeries to help heal after a bad RTA. My partner and I have been together almost a decade and since we’ve tried waiting till my pain improved (it hasn’t) we are thinking about trying for a baby. I have fentynl patches, oxynorm for breakthrough pain and get regular qutenza treatment at the local hospital. Can anyone tell me about their experience of CRPS and pregnancy? Did you stop pain medication? Did it impact your ability to conceive? Was the baby affected by your pain and/or medication? Is there anything you think I should know?

Any advice is welcome!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by RFT.
    UniQuegurl70

Hi RFT,
    Hi we don’t have a lot of discussion on this page regarding pregnancy and meds. Hopefully someone will see this post and chime in if they’re able to give us some information. You might also check for our Facebook page there’s lots of information on it and hopefully that’ll give you what you’re looking for.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please Show Your Support

Our team is working tirelessly to provide you with up to date information about coronavirus. Record numbers of people now need our support. Our help and advice are only possible thanks to donations from people like you. If you can, please donate now.

Accessibility