Burning Nights CRPS Support is a UK national charity dedicated to raising awareness of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
DONATE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    broadyem98
    Participant

Hi my name is Emma I was diagnosed with crps over 5 yrs ago. I had viral meningitis 11 yrs ago and have never been well since then. Until finally 1 day for no reason 2 discs prolapse in my spine and I haven’t been able to walk unaided since.
    At present I am suffering with a crps episode and 2 prolapse discs yet again. The pain and muscle spasms are excruciating and I would have quite easily cut off my hip and leg off last night.
    Does anyone else out there prone to prolapse discs due to the crps?

UniQuegurl70

Hi Emma,
    I’m lori, one of the moderators of the board. I have not heard of anyone with back issued related to crps. Of course, that doesn’t mean anything, just that I haven’t run across anyone yet. I’m very new to the disease and although I have done a lot of research and talked to a lot of people, there is a lot I don’t know. I would encourage you to join our Facebook page as it is very active and you will get a lot of answers and support there.
    We are also on twitter!
    ~Lori

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please Show Your Support

Our team is working tirelessly to provide you with up to date information about coronavirus. Record numbers of people now need our support. Our help and advice are only possible thanks to donations from people like you. If you can, please donate now.

Accessibility