Burning Nights orange side version

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  clicker70 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

paulawatts
    Participant

Hi I’m new to this but have been suffering since a speeding car drove into the back of me. I’ve pushed my family n friends away. My daughters have been my young carers but when I asked them to wear a hoody to raise awareness, they said no because they didn’t want to be reminded of it. I need a wheel chair n stick but instead hang on to my children so they don’t get embarrassed.

UniQuegurl70

Hi,
    Thank you for your post. This is a huge adjustment for everyone involved. I think they will come around with time. Until then, take care of yourself. Let me know if you have questions.

~lori

paulawatts
    Participant

Thanx lori. Sorry although I said I was new to this I ment joining the site. I’ve been suffering since 2009. Perhaps it’s taken that long for me to accept it, as it continues to worsen.
    Really appreciate ur kind words.

clicker70
    Participant

I can so relate with having to rely on your kids! How old are your kids? I have two boys, ages 20 and 16. They both have Autism, so empathy is difficult to come by. Every time I say one of their names, I hear the huge ~sigh!~ and they say “What is it NOW Mom?!?” So frustrating!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Don't keep our info to yourself! Share....Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on RedditPrint this pageEmail this to someone
Accessibility