Burning Nights CRPS Support is a UK national charity dedicated to raising awareness of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
DONATE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

New Research Survey For Patients With Invisible Chronic Illnesses – Participants Required

We have received a request for participants for a survey for those people living with a non-visible chronic illness – Can You Help?

“I am a psychology student at Nottingham Trent University, completing my 3rd year dissertation. I am looking for participants, diagnosed with non-visible chronic illness such as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, to help explore the research question: “Predictors of quality of life in patients with non-visible chronic illness”. People with non-visible chronic illness face different challenges throughout their life, so this is a fantastic opportunity to explore stigma of invisible illness, and how those people accept and cope with their illness. If interested, please follow the link to an online survey, that will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Please note, you must be over the age of 18 to complete the survey via THIS SURVEY LINK

Many thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Accessibility
Call Now