Burning Nights orange side version

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  UniQuegurl70 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

clicker70
    Participant

Hi! I’m new in here. My friend sent this website to me because she thinks I may be suffering from CRPS. A little background information……. In October of 2016, I had a hard fall in my garage. My feet flew out from under me, and I landed on the concrete….hard. The fall injured my back and snapped my tailbone off. The tailbone is not healing in place. Instead of being aligned with my spine, it is healing against the outside of my spine. Of course, I was in quite a bit of pain for several months. Then, to help with the pain, I had a steroid injection between the vertebrae in my lower back in June 2016. Before the injection, I noticed that my tongue was burning, and for some reason the fact that my outer two toes on my left foot were touching, and that really got on my nerves (even though they have always touched each other). After the injection, my lower back pain got a little better, but I had new symptoms. My hands and feet started stinging and burning. The symptoms were worse in the left side of my body. My upper back burned if I leaned on anything, and my scalp was hot and itchy, and I was scratching it raw. I was told that Hydrocodone could be causing the itching, so I stopped using it……..even though it was my only pain management medication. The itching is better, but the burning in my hands continues, and I use ice packs 24/7 to help relieve them. My feet still sting and are very sensitive, but it seems to get worse if my they get cold. I’ve also noticed lately that I’m losing a lot of hair. The family practitioner, neurologist, and orthopedic surgeon are all stumped on what is wrong. I recently saw and endocrinologist that diagnosed me as pre-diabetic, but he said the I shouldn’t be having severe neuropathy. I have appointments with a gastrointestinal doctor in December because for some reason my liver count in blood tests has been elevated lately. I also have an appointment with an internal medicine doctor set for December. Oh, another symptom is that if I read for any amount of time, my vision is blurry. Does this all sound like it could be CRPS?

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  clicker70.

UniQuegurl70

Hi there,

It doesn’t sound like CRPS but you should see pain management for an evaluation. Good luck!

Lori

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Don't keep our info to yourself! Share....Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on RedditPrint this pageEmail this to someone
Accessibility