Losing a loved one is difficult. But you can continue their story and their beliefs by choosing to honour their memory and their life by supporting Burning Nights CRPS Support.
Whether it was a cause they gave to personally or they received support themselves, every single penny and pound you give will help us be there for more people affected by Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.
We are always extremely honoured and grateful for donations and fundraisers made in memory of someone. It is a positive way to remember someone special. There are many ways you can honour their memory:
- Make a donation in their name
- Collect at a funeral or memorial service
- Leave a gift in your will
- In lieu of flowers at a funeral or memorial service
- Take on a fundraising challenge
- Create a Tribute Fund in their name via Just Giving – It’s a place where family and friends can make donations to Burning Nights CRPS Support, whilst also sharing photographs, favourite stories and special memories. As tribute funds are ongoing, occasions like birthdays and anniversaries can be celebrated year after year, honouring the memory of your loved one. To set up a Tribute Fund via Just Giving please click on the link below
If you would like to send a cheque please make it out to ‘Burning Nights CRPS Support’ and send it to Burning Nights CRPS Support, 1 Alder Brook, Chinley, High Peak, Derbyshire SK23 6DN
If you prefer to pay in collected donations by credit or debit card please call us on 01663 795055 Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
Fundraise in Memory
You may choose to fundraise in memory of someone. It can be anything from getting rid of unwanted clothes, CDs and games, to taking on a sponsored challenge. Whatever you decide to do we’re here to support you.
If you’re interested in fundraising in memory please contact us on email@example.com or call us on 01663 795055 to find out more about fundraising or donating in memory.