Organise Your Own Fundraiser
Organising your own fundraising event is not only fun but also incredibly rewarding. The funds you raise are vital to helping us ensure every CRPS patient and their families are fully supported and educated about the condition.
We understand that you want to show your support by fundraising in your own way whether you’re interested in sponsored runs, walks or something with an adrenaline rush. But it’s great to be able to choose what you want to do in your own way.
How you raise the money is completely up to you! It can be as creative as you’d like, and organise any type of event – big or small. We are here to support you every step of the way to help you to maximise your fundraising efforts and ensure you have the most enjoyable time possible.
- Get the chop – sponsored head shave
- Sponsored silence
- Give up to give – chocolate, alcohol, nail biting
- Sell your skills – in person or online sell lessons or sessions to family, friends and neighbours
- Loose the pounds, gain the pennies – sponsored slim down
- Wear Orange – raise awareness and money by wearing orange for a week
- Swear Box – perfect for a potty mouth
- Taxi service – ferry friends for a week and donate the funds
- Office or Friends lottery – 50/50 split of the income
- Pamper evening – face masks, chair massages and relaxing. Perfect for home or with a local business
- Office or neighbourhood Bake Off—decide who bakes the best and sell the proceeds!
- Coffee Morning – this classic fundraiser never goes out of style
How about shaving your head like Lisa did?