Replacement PM2.5 Filter Pack of 10
The replacement PM2.5 carbon filters are in packs of 10 and are packed in a plastic bag. These PM2.5 filters are adult size (12cm x 8 cm) and are standard with 5 layers. PM2.5 carbon filters are made with 5 layers – See below for the full details on the PM2.5 filters.
As of 24th July 2020, face coverings will be compulsory in various settings in the UK including public transport and in shops. The pack of 10 replacement PM2.5 filters can be purchased along with our Reusable Face Mask.
Why not purchase a reusable face mask with a pack of replacement PM2.5 carbon filters and help us to raise awareness of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)?!
261 in stock
Replacement PM2.5 Filter Pack of 10
These PM2.5 Carbon filters come in packs of 10 and are packed in a plastic bag. These can be replacement filters for our reusable face mask.
PM 2.5 filters are a special type of high-purity polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane filter that is designed to capture micro-particulates present in the air. They are similar in grade to an FFP1 mask which can help users protect themselves from airborne irritants and microbial matter.
What Can PM2.5 Filters Protect Against?
PM 2.5 filters protect against:
- Industrial pollution
- Vehicle emissions
There is a considerable body of research that suggests wearing a mask with a micro-filter in confined public settings greatly reduces the risks of inhaling bacteria.
How to change the filter in your reusable face mask
- Wash hands thoroughly before handling your face mask/filters. Feel free to wear protective gloves if the situation requires.
- Ensure the inside face of the mask is facing up so that the inner pocket can be accessed.
- Pull out the filter and dispose of this safely. We recommend disposing of this immediately.
- Wash hands again after disposal of used filter.
- Wash and dry face mask.
- Take your new unused PM2.5 filter and insert into clean face mask with ‘PM2.5’ label facing upwards – towards the inner side of the face mask.
- Depending on how often you use your face mask with the filter and in what circumstances, it will alter how often you should change your filter. It is recommended either 1-2 times a week change or once a week. If you are using the face mask and filter a lot then it is recommended changing it every day.
- PM2.5 carbon filters
- Standard 5 layers
- Size 12cm x 8cm
Postage and Packing Information:
The replacement PM2.5 filters come already sealed in a plastic bag in packs of 10.
Postage & Packing is FREE to any address in the UK UP TO 200g. Over 200g there is a FLAT RATE of £3 to 1 address in UK. Remember to click on the CALCULATE SHIPPING COSTS.
OUTSIDE UK? If you are outside the UK and want to order any of the products, YES THIS IS POSSIBLE! The shipping costs will be worked out in the cart after you’ve chosen the country for shipping and billing. Posting abroad can take up to 7 – 10 working days.
*As of 1st July 2020 the USA have increased their postage charges and as such the Royal Mail has passed on these costs. Therefore postage to the UK has increased. Unfortunately this is beyond our control.*
PAYPAL & BANK TRANSFER are the ACCEPTED FORMS of PAYMENT. If you wish to pay by credit or debit card please choose to pay via the PayPal option – you don’t need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal, you can just use your debit/credit card.
You are able to pay in GB Pound (£), US Dollars ($), Canadian Dollars ($), Australian Dollars ($), New Zealand Dollars ($) and the Euro. You do this by putting your required products into the cart and when you go to your cart you can choose your currency there. The currency will change daily due to the fluctuating markets.
Last Updated: 20/07/2020