We are working towards a brighter future for everyone with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome through raising awareness, educating healthcare and the public, and supporting people living with the condition, their loved ones and caregivers, every step of their journey.
Our vision is a world free of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and pain free lives.
Awareness. Education. Support.
Our mission is to bring together the CRPS community to ensure people whose lives have been touched by this condition are not alone.
We aim to raise awareness of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) and provide education so that more people across healthcare and in the public understand the condition and its debilitating effects. From education, training and campaigning to advice and support, as the UK's independent CRPS charity we are on a mission to change the way that CRPS is looked at, managed and treated.
We're Stronger Together
- We are a community. We work together to help people support themselves and we learn from everyone we work with.
- We empower one another not only so we can do our own roles, but we empower our patients/clients and supporters so they can continue on the fight for change.
- Everyone has their own story and journey they are going through. We are respectful to our supporters, patients/clients, stakeholders and each other.
- We’re there for everyone living with CRPS and their family and loved ones. When people turn to us for information and support, we listen and we care. You're not alone.
- As we are mainly a patient and caregiver led organisation, our volunteers understand what you are going through.
TO THE TOP
LET’S SPREAD AWARENESS OF CRPS!