Complex Regional Pain Syndrome research study are still looking for participants.
However this study will be closing soon. Are you interested in joining it?
St Pancras Clinical Research have an exciting CRPS research study closing very soon at their London clinic. The purpose of the study is to evaluate how well a new investigational medicine works to reduce pain and improve overall functioning in people with CRPS.
CRPS Research Study Criteria
To participate in the study you must have the following:
- be diagnosed with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, with symptom duration greater than six months, no maximum time constraint
- be between 18-75 years of age
- willing and able to commute to London
There are no limitations as to where your CRPS may be in the body and can be present in multiple limbs.
Research Study Benefits
You will be able to access great benefits such as:
- access to specialist doctors
- a variety of diagnostic tests
- regular comprehensive medical check-ups
- early access to potential new medicines; and reimbursement for travel and time expenses.
St. Pancras Clinical Research
St Pancras Clinical Research have a brand new, friendly and comfortable clinic is less than 5 minutes walk from Barbican underground, 8 minutes from Farringdon and 12 minutes from Liverpool Street.
Interested In Participating?
To register interest with this CRPS research study and have a confidential discussion with one of their team members, please complete an online submission at the link below or call via telephone:
- St Pancras Clinical Research
- 0203 865 1142