Text To Donate
You can now donate to Burning Nights CRPS Support charity by text message. Text to donate is an easy way to support our work using your mobile phone. See how to donate by text and the full terms and conditions below.
We currently only have one (1) text to donate campaign running at the moment which is for CRPS awareness month.
To make a £5 one off donation to Burning Nights CRPS Support for our text to donate campaign for CRPS awareness month this is how to make that donation:
Text ORANGE to 70500 to give £5 to Burning Nights CRPS Support
Texts cost donation plus 1 message at your standard network rate. 100% goes to the charity. Always ask the bill payers permission. This service is for those in the UK.
Please sign up for Gift Aid if you’re making a text donation. It means we get more money to help people affected by Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
For every £1 you donate, Gift Aid allows us to claim an extra 25p from the government. There’s no cost to you. There’s no extra paperwork. All you need to do is give us your permission by completing the Gift Aid Declaration Form that you’ll be sent the link for after making a donation by text.
See below for the Text To Donate terms and conditions.
How To Text to Donate: Terms & Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions for our current text-to-donate promotions:
CRPS Awareness Month
Text ORANGE to donate £5 to Burning Nights CRPS Support
- You’ll be charged £5 plus one (1) message at your standard network text rate. Burning Nights CRPS Support will receive 100% of your £5 donation.
- Call 01663 795055 if you have any questions about your payment.
- Donate by text is for over 16s only. If you’re under 16 then you must have the bill payer’s permission to send a text donation to Burning Nights CRPS Support.
- You cannot donate from a mobile phone in the Channel Islands or Isle of Man, or from outside of the UK.
- If you donate by text, you’ll receive a thank you message for this one off £5 donation. Within this message you will be able to follow the link to our online Gift Aid form which you can complete if you are a UK tax payer.
- There is no limit on the number of times you may make a donation via text but there is a daily limit (midnight to midnight) of £30 on text donations to each short code from the same mobile number. Further text donations will not be accepted if you exceed this daily limit (so you will not be donating to Burning Nights CRPS Support), but you may still incur your standard network message charge.
- If you enter the keyword incorrectly, your donation to Burning Nights CRPS Support may not be successful. In these circumstances you will receive either (a) an error message, in which case you will not make a donation but you may still be charged your standard network message charge, or (b) a confirmation message that your donation has been successful, in which case you will be charged the relevant donation amount plus your standard network message charge as set out above.
- If the keyword or short code you text is invalid, you may still be charged your standard network message charge. You’ll not be charged for a donation as you’ll not be donating to Burning Nights CRPS Support.
- If you send a text in error to Burning Nights CRPS Support it’s likely that you’ll be charged if the keyword in your text is ‘active’ such as ORANGE. You’ll know the keyword is active if you receive a text from Burning Nights CRPS Support to confirm the donation. If this has happened, please contact your network directly to claim a refund. If your network will not refund the donation, you should contact the Burning Nights CRPS Support. However, we’ll not be able to make the refund until the payment has cleared in our account. This may take over 90 days.
- All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. If you are under 16, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to send a text donation to Burning Nights CRPS Support.
- You’ll only receive future marketing texts, telephone calls, emails or postal letters from us if you have agreed to this from the Gift Aid form.
- Burning Nights CRPS Support and its subcontractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received.
- Burning Nights CRPS Support is a registered charity, Charity Registration Number 1166522 Registered in England & Wales
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You should therefore check the terms and conditions regularly.
- Text service provider Vir2 from RSM 2000 helpline for text donation queries 0330 6600425
There are a number of ways you can make a donation to Burning Nights CRPS Support charity and text to donate is just one of the ways. Please take a look at our Other Ways To Donate page and our Donations page to see the other ways you can support our work raising awareness and supporting anyone affected by Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
Last Updated: 28/10/2018